Sound, comprehensive planning is essential when transferring your assets. A successful estate plan ensures the future of your assets by lessening or eliminating tax and probate problems. At Hartman Private Law, LLC, our experienced attorneys will work closely with you to carefully craft a plan specific to your needs. We are dedicated to providing informed guidance and creating documents that best suit your wishes.
We are ready to help with a variety of estate planning matters, including:
· Trusts: Revocable and asset protection trusts
· Estate tax planning: Minimize or eliminate estate tax
· Powers of attorney: Family and business financial powers succession planning
· Wills and will substitutes
· Advance medical directives
"We spent a considerable time walking through the various aspect of my estate to ensure that I had exactly what I needed and that my heirs were well cared for... I highly recommend Mr. Hartman to anyone looking for an estate attorney. In addition to being thorough and providing a comprehensive approach, he was compassionate, sensitive, and attentive in his service..."